First things first, please
- Make sure the plugin is updated to its latest version
- Please clear your hosting and plugin cache.
Caching speed up your WordPress site but may also cause issues with our plugin. Themepunch has a great tutorial on how to clear your hosting and plugin cache.
In order for us to assist you better, please provide us these information & files when contacting us:
- Please send us (a screenshot of) your htaccess files
- Put these lines on your wp-config.php
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true); define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true ); define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
Send us your debug.log file located under your WordPress wp-content folder
- What hosting are you using?
- Do your hosting and/or website use any cache plugin?
- In case your protected files don’t work, please provide us a sample of both original and private URL.
- Are all your protected files still accessible or the problem only happens to a certain file types (i.e. PDF) only?